Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ideas for the Living Room



So I have been thinking about what I should do in the Living room....considering there is absolutely no furniture (well I take that back there are two chairs in there now). So I have been looking for fabric around Birmingham - which is a joke. I have to say there are still a few places that I have yet to visit such as King Cotton and M's downtown. Hopefully, next week I will be able to venture down that way. I have found a few pieces that have stirred my grits,but then I found this stuff a potterybarn, which I am beginning to like. I mean why buy fabric and then make it, when I can buy it already made for the same price without the time. I am just saying that it is what I am thinking about right now. It could change and it probably will. Rob- thank you for putting up with all my frequent changes.
So here are the pillows? And Roman shade? what do you think?

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I like it a lot! When are you ordering the sofa for the living room? I want to see everything when you've finished! It's going to look beautiful!