Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Beginning of the downstairs re-do!

Well I know you all have seen pictures of the downstairs dungeon! Uh that room makes me cringe, but hopefully not for much longer!

First we started by picking the paint color Cobblestone by Ralph Lauren. It looks more gray here but it does have some beige undertones


Ah the back wall I know! I told you the downstairs is scary!




We had to remove the nasty carpet on the stairs! And whoever installed this carpet definitely was not ever planning on it being removed. Needless to say it was a beast to get off of the stairs! That is what Rob is working on in theses pictures.



How Rob feels about the carpet on the steps!

We are so lucky to have friends ( Thank you Johnson's!) that allowed us to borrow their ladder so we could get the stairwell complete!


I promise I did help and didn't just take pictures the whole time!

No comments: