Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Return of the Wall

This spring I decided to turn some of my attention outside. I mean after the long winter we had this girl needed some vitamin D back in her life. And last week God ordered just that - basically 5 beautiful days of sunshine! It even got hot one day!

TUESDAY
Mom and I got to work on making flower beds in front of the azaleas! They look fabulous! All they need now is some mulch and flowers, but that will have to wait.



WEDNESDAY
Mom (have I mentioned I have a fabulous mom! She so generously gives up many of her free days to come and work in my yard) and I cleared the brush from above "THE WALL." It definitely needed it and it was some HARD WORK. But now the wall definitely needs to be painted. I forgot to take pictures of the complete before but imagine the whole wall covered in the vine that starts halfway down the wall.



THURSDAY
Power washed the deck- sorry no pictures forgot because I was soaking wet!

Overall, I would say Mom and I had a pretty successful week!But don't worry there is more to come.

No comments: