Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas update....

So Christmas has come and gone . And boy did it go by FAST THIS YEAR! I think part of the reason it went by so fast for Rob and I was we bought a house and moved between Thanksgiving and Christmas. I don't think I will ever do that again or suggest that.
Our first Christmas together was absolutely wonderful! But it was so different starting new traditions. ( Especially for a girl that doesn't like a lot of change). I mean when you have been doing the same traditions for 22 years it makes things feel a little different! But it was all a lot of fun. I told Rob that if we started his family tradition of on Christmas Eve eating breakfast for supper that I must really love him, considering i despise breakfast food.
We got to spend Christmas day with both of our families and we definitely ate a lot of food. All in all I can't wait for all the years to come and the traditions that we will start with our own family.



These are pictures from my parents house.... I will add more pictures later!

No comments: