Thursday, January 1, 2009

Here's to a wonderful year..

So I made this blog along time ago, but just never got around to posting that much. I just didn't think I had anything to post about. But tonight,Kristen, one of my best friends said she had started one. I think that this will be a great way to keep up with each other and others!
So Rob, my husband, and I had an exciting 2008! First of all we got married April 12 and went on an amazing honeymoon! We got a dog in July named Macy, whom we adore and we bought a house.
Our house has definitely been an adventure. We bought a foreclosure and to say the least it needed work. I will post pictures as soon as I can get them loaded to my computer of before and the beginning of after. Some rooms are done but others are done for now and will require more work in the future. I love our little house and Rob and I have definitely learned a lot about renovating.
The beginning of our marriage has been wonderful and I look forward to the many things to come together in 2009 and the years to come!


Before pitures of the house:

1 comment:

Nancy Simmons said...

Great slides, really glad to hear you and Rob are so happy. We love you both very much.